Friday, June 5, 2009





Ok, well so I'm not really that much closer to being in Taiwan , but I started thinking how sad and lonely my Blog looked since I am not Blog-savvy and hadn't added any pictures yet. So I found some. One that I just took of the hiking trip I just went on (the reason my back is grumpy with me right now), but also one to show my great short haircut. And this trout. This is my first lake trout! I ate him, but he had a lot of pokey bones.


I've been having a world of trouble getting my Facebook to upload photos, so I guess I'll just start posting 'em here instead. Whoa. The "Blog" stuck my second downloaded picture up there with the first. I'm suspicious. Anyway, that one on the top is me and my Awesome Poncho (affectionately dubbed "The Smurf") at the top of...um...some mountain above Skilak Lake. In the pouring rain. And the wind was incredibly strong. I think probably if I flapped my arms I would have flown. Maybe a little bit. Like a chicken, maybe. oooo chicken...


Oh boy, I'm tired. I don't think I'll upload any more pictures. Good bye, world...parting is such sweet sorrow...

Oh man. Ok, i'm going to sleep for real.

1 comment: