Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adventure #2: The Airport

Okay, well it hasn't been much of an adventure thus far since I've only been in the Anchorage airport for about...ohhhh and hour or so. No problems checking in my Monster Bag after I shuffled stuff around - -- whoa there go some really fast running travellers, hope they make their flight --- anyway, as I was saying, shuffled some stuff around since BOTH my bags weighed in over 50 lbs at the Kenai airport! Augh. But I would like to say, that Grant Aviation made me REALLY happy tonight when the really Nice Pilot Guy took my Monster Bags all the way to the Alaska airlines counter for me. And the guy whose foot I dropped my carryon bag on was very friendly. Lots of friendly people. :)
So now I'm sitting here waiting for my plane to LAX. It's a mixture of feeling really sad and kind of excited and a little worried that I forgot something important (made it past check in so I think I'm ok but you never know!) and a little hungry but too nervous to eat and achy because I've been running around all day and hauling the Monster Bag.
I'm going to stop here because I could probably babble on and on since I'm tired and I have all this time on my hands, but I think I'm going to go find a drink and a Sodoku book (easy level, of course :) More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment