Friday, May 29, 2009

*blink*

Still no pictures. *shrug* Oh well. I'm not actually in Taiwan yet so any pictures I post at this point would be...of...Alaska? Which everybody who reads this would not be that impressed by.
Hah.

Well, mostly I wanted to let the world know that I was doing some reading on the subject of Life in Taiwan, and discovered that cockroaches *shudder* abound on the island.
Oh my.

Somehow during the whole "yay new places, new things, exciting move" phase, I forgot that cockroaches live in tropical places. Oog.

My list of things I Do Not Like At All goes like this: 1.) Sharks; 2.) Airplanes; 3.) Cockroaches; and 4.) People Who Sneeze on Me

Augh. I have to face at least two of these within the next month! help...... I suppose the Things I discover that I Do Like in Taiwan will be more than these Things I Do Not Like At All... I'll let you know. :)

Next time I Blog I will probably be either in Taiwan or very close to leaving, like if I get bored in the airport. So Wish me luck and send up lots of prayers for me as I continue stuffing my Life into that *ever heavier* duffel bag and suitcase and bring things here to a close.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment