Tuesday, August 2, 2011

cute weddings, road trips, and overweight suitcases!

Well, my brother is officially married and I officially have my first sister! (in-law!). Megan is as sweet as can be and the wedding was about as cute as a I imagine a wedding could ever be. Photos soon to come, but right now my stuff is all packed up so the photo uploading will have to wait until both I and my stuff are safely back home in Taiwan.
I leave tomorrow to make my long journey back to the beautiful island I call home. Although my time back in the US has been short, I'm so glad I've been able to come! I've met people I haven't seen in years, had a lot of down time to just think my thoughts, and picked up a few things that aren't at all available in Taiwan.
Once back, I still have a month of "vacation" before I start taking my classes at Feng Chia university. I'll be doing a little tutoring, but otherwise just taking the opportunity to relax, get some things in order, and have some good fun that is funny!
This post is just to touch base a little and let you all know photos are on the way! Yay! I'm ready to get this trip over with! Long flights and layovers, cold planes and heavy baggage, here I come! Bring it on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment