Monday, June 20, 2011

oh help!

*sigh* Well, I've been doing very well at practicing the guitar lately. I can even strum a simple sort of strum while people attempt to follow me in singing. However, I feel I am having problems that are hindering my progress. My problems lie in the areas of: strumming more than a simple 4/4 time strum (wherein any other tempo befuddles me); and Bm and F#m respectively. These chords I encounter often and I can't play them.
Oh help.
So if anybody in Taichung reading this can play the guitar well and would like to hang out with a fun person who will buy you tea, can you please come teach me F#m and Bm and strums?!
In other news, Samson is fatter and very hairy, and I'm thinking of getting him buzzed for the summer. It's still just a thought. If I do, I will be sure to post photos of the funniness. I have a lot of photos to upload, some other day when it is not very late at night when I ought to rather be sleeping.
I updated my Blogger profile photo too. I thought it was about time, as the other one was taken two years ago and somebody was leaning on me. And my peace sign was backwards.
Tonight we went to a Tappanyaki place (where they cook the food on the counter stove in front of you), and I ate salmon. It was a little overcooked and therefore kind of dry, but I love salmon so much it didn't matter. I think for my birthday I'm going to request a big bag of frozen (*wild Alaskan, not farmed!*) salmon steaks from Costco. oooooh. Too bad my birthday is still six months away.
This week, old friends are coming to visit and new friends are coming to stay! How exciting. Also current friends are leaving for summer vacations while I.. stay right here.
There are sprinklings of plans for the summer, such as day trips here and there and perhaps a camp or so, so we'll see. More posts to come.
Samson is trying to see if he can fit his fat round self into my tote bag. He's doing a pretty good job.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment