Sunday, June 13, 2010

Howdy all...
Well, I realized today that "Flat Sharon" who was "born" on June 12, 2009, is now over a year old! (refer to some of my first posts on this blog if you are confused at this point)
So I took her on a walk today since I haven't taken very many pictures of her, and snapped some photos of her chillin' in her apartment and on her scooter. I also had some cute Bumblebee pictures, but blogger won't upload them. I think they updated their photo uploader and I don't know why it won't work. Well I will try again another day I suppose.,
I lost my cell phone yesterday. I'm super sad. We went to KTV (karaoke) with some friends for Jimmy's birthday (which is today), and I think it must've fallen out somewheres. pooh.
Really, nothing exciting is going on. That's why I took Flat sharon on a walk. Because nothing else is going on. :)
School's almost over. Two and a half more weeks! Go Sharon Go...

No comments:

Post a Comment