Monday, June 14, 2010

Flat Sharon's First Birthday Walk

Here she is! Over a year since she was "born" and given to me as a gift by thoughtful co-workers, Flat Sharon has had a most boring year sitting on my shelf. But I took her on a Birthday Walk and so here she is outside my apartment building.

















And here she is being "green" and doing her share to save the world by recyling. Those first three big green bins are for general trashes, then there's one for plastic bags, one for glass and metal, four different kinds of plastic bins, and one for paper down on the end. And one barrel for food scraps waay down at the very end. It's intense.



Here she is also outside my apartment building. She likes the plants.












Here she is ready to ride on my scooter, but I didn't have a helmet that would fit her so I told her she was out of luck.


You know, I don't want her to get squisht any flatter in an accident or something.


She needs a helmet.








Here she is back in the house, in the living room right inside the front door, where she will dutifully remove her shoes.





Here she's chillin' in my bedroom and surfin' the web. Note "Buddy" my Bamboo plant there on the bedside shelf. He's made significant growing progress.

Here are the Bumblebees on their recent field trip to the Science Museum. This was, I think, a mammoth at some point in history. The kids aren't really paying attention. This is a funny picture.














Here are some more Bumblebees in front of a model Chinese pagoda which up close is very detailed.












Aaaand here we are again, with Tr. Sharon this time. We're cute.















I haven't got anything new to blog about. Just wanted to post some pictures. And to report I sneezed about 300 times today. I hope I'm not getting a cold again.
Zai jian.

No comments:

Post a Comment