Friday, August 6, 2010

Teaching, and such

One of the teachers at my school gave me a disc today with some photos on it from last year. The co-teachers are supposed to take photos in the classroom all the time so they can give discs to the parents at the end of the year and show them what their kid has been doing and how much fun it was. (ha, ha...)


















Anyhoo, it had about 17 candids that I had no idea were taken of me so I thought I'd post a few to show what I do every day.


Okay, that last one isn't JacksonFive. That was Amanda and my drama workshop at the youth camp last month. We had almost 60 students. Whew!
Ok, that's all. I survived my first week of August - 3 more to go! I started speeding up the matrerial for my super smart Dolphin class and it's going much better.
I'm tired and hungry. I'm going to go forage. Zai jian!

No comments:

Post a Comment