Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bowling...whee..

I'm ba-a-a-ack... just thought I'd upload a few photos of our bowling tonight. We went out for my new co-worker, Autumn's, birthday. The bowling alley is also a pool hall and video game arcade, and I found this interesting game. "Hit, Hit Alaska". Hmmnnn...














Here I am, supposedly "hitting" Alaska. I guess I'm more of "leaning" on Alaska..













Here a few new friends: left to right: Coralee from France, Amy from North Carolina, Autumn from Colorado, and David from..somewhere. Illinois, maybe?

Autumn's my new co-worker at JacksonFive. She didn't come with ITPS. Coralee I met through Banner. She didn't come through ITPS either. Actually neither did David. He's just friends with us. Hmm.






WE all came with ITPS. ME (you know, in case you forgot..), Elizabeth from Illinois, BoBo (Bonita) from California but originally from Taiwan, and Vicki, from California but originally from Hong Kong.







That's it. I've nothing new to report except, I am an exceptionally terrible bowler. ok, zai jian! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment