Friday, September 9, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

Hello! I like soccer. I'm all about watching the World Cup every four years when it rolls around. However, I have several friends here who are similarly interested in baseball. So for his birthday last night, we went to a local baseball game to celebrate our friend Michael's birthday. I don't remember anything about the game itself. Um. There were players. And lights! But I remembered to bring my camera! Yay! So here are a few photos for your viewing enjoyment.


Lookin' cute on the bleachers.















"Oh, there goes the ball...." "Really..." "We promise..."










Bunny ears for Sharon!











We played hand games to pass the time. You can see how fast I am going because my hand is super lightening blurred.








Shaaron!










We R cute. So that was my first experience with a baseball game in Taiwan.


The End.

1 comment:

  1. What do you call a baseball game in your house? A "home" game!

    Sincerely,

    Punchline lady

    ReplyDelete